Sunday, July 31, 2005

I feel dizzy.. I can never get enough sleep, yet I can't go to sleep because my legs hurt. My eyes are sticky. My muscles twitch constantly. My mind is never quiet.. My mind is NEVER quiet. My ears ring nonstop. Im not as smart as I was. My existance seems to scream at me. My knee is swollen. I think too much but nothing comes of it. My eyes are broken.
I don't like to be a negative person but it seems to be my nature. I don't know how, or why it started. Im sloppy. Im cluttered.
What is this about? Its about me, welcome to me, and I dont know where I am. Which way is up? Where am I? What am I doing?
I know Im not alone in the way I feel. I just hate feeling like this because it makes life feel so stupid. Maybe you caught me in a weird funky mood today. I need to lighten up!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~*~ amanda ~*~ said...

My darling,
I'm glad you are taking our devotional to heart. You DO need to lighten up! Yes, quite often life sucks but lightening up is a choice. A conscious mindset. Its easy to get mad at everything. But it feels so much better when you can shrug it off. I love you with all my heart. We are doing this together, this crazy thing called life. I thank God I get to go through it with you. I'm sorry you hurt so much. I wish I could do something (besides scratch your back) to make it better. Soon we will both have insurance and we can take you to a doc. God has a plan for us. A perfect plan. A plan way better than our plan. So lets go with the flow, take the punches, and smile all the way through. xoxo LVUPNPAL

10:29 PM  
Blogger Tari Anne said...

hmmm.... Restless Leg Syndrome? I think they have a pill for that. They have a pill for everything you know... And then you have to take other pills for the side effects that the first pills gave you. So, the moral is... forget the pill....

I hope I have helped... :)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home